Requirements and security
To use Galenica PVS Online you need:
- A PC or Mac with Internet access
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (recommended)
- You must have a mobile phone number and e-mail address to access Galenica PVS Online
When transferring data over the Internet, Galenica PVS uses standard 128-bit SSL encryption technology combined with known authorisation features. This combination gives Galenica PVS Online users maximum security with the greatest possible level of user-friendliness. Your data can only be accessed using personal authorisation features known only to you.
Using the right protection can keep your personal data safe from hackers and viruses. The following tips will ensure that only you and your “personal key” can open and edit your data.
Our tips for using Galenica PVS Online securely:
- Use the latest version of your browser.
- Always use anti-virus software on your computer (we also recommend using firewall software).
- Do not open e-mails from unknown senders or with unexpected attachments (this will prevent your computer from becoming infected with viruses).
- Never install programs from providers you don’t trust.
- Read warnings and notifications carefully.
- Keep your personal password securely and treat it as confidential.
- Always end your secure Galenica PVS Online sessions by using the log off function provided, and then clear the cache on your browser.
Galenica Pension Fund
Tel. +41 58 852 87 00
Fax +41 58 852 87 01